Sunday, June 26, 2011

simplicity

What is the definition of simple?


sim·ple



–adjective
1. easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter; simple tools.
2. not elaborate or artificial; plain: a simple style.
3. not ornate or luxurious; unadorned: a simple gown.

That's the one thing I want to start enduring the most. The simple things in life.
I ultimately want a simple, non hectic life. Sure... at some point in every persons life it becomes a complete and utter mess; but the over all beauty of my life is to live simply. To not engage in things that don't matter, to be accepting of the small things. To fully love what I have and become appreciative of it.


I don't want to live a hectic working day and thrive off of money and the busyness. I want to live in the moment doing something I enjoy the most. I want to take my everyday and do something. Something great - something worth living. Not sit in front of the televison in my pajama's wasting the day.


I don't want to run, I want to stroll.


I want to take it one day at a time.


I want to enjoy all that is simple.


In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.


No comments:

Post a Comment