Tuesday, July 5, 2011

peeves

I know I shouldn't be so cruel... and I'm not sure this is neccessarily cruel... but just ultimately peeving. Besides it's MY blog and I can say/blog about all I want, right?

ONE - WhEn PeoPle tYpE LiKe ThIS....

Seriously? I don't understand one bit. I'm almost positive that was a fad about a good 5-8 years ago, I'm not certain, but I am pretty sure. Plus... it hurts my eyes. So people, please stop.

TWO - r u wit yur boii???

Okay, I'm not the spelling nazi or anything but THAT is just obnoxious. First off, what's a 'boii'? Oh, you mean BOY? In that case yes I am with my 'boy.' Second, 'wit' and 'yur' it just looks terrible. Period.

THREE - Those awful bedazzled jeans people are still wearing.

Haven't most people heard that the simpler it is the better? That's typically always the case, and especially in this one. Make it easy on the eyes for all of us, would ya you bedazzler jeans people? This also goes for the bedazzled shirts.

FOUR - When people do NOTHING but cause/complain about drama on the FB.

Usually no one cares... and if they do, talk to them personally. Don't post that shiz all over the Face. It's annoying and all you're wanting is attention. No one likes attention whores. Literally 2/3 of my FB friends have nothing but drama and it's getting a wwwwittle bit annoying. Okay, maybe not 2/3 but a fair amount. Just sayin'. Whether they realize they're drama or not... they should double check their status before posting.

okkkkkkkay. I am done. whew! I feel better. :)
Have a fab night, all.

1 comment: