Wednesday, June 22, 2011

day uno

6:00 wake up call. Headed to my FIRST personal training sesh this morning. and..... oh. my. gosh. I thought I was in decent shape... like I could lift anything... well... turns out I was WRONG. Plus... my form. AWFUL. haha All I can do is laugh at myself. Because clearly I had no idea how to preform any of the exersices before doing this (which I thought I did)... but I'm about to learn. I can already feel it in my arms and legs. wooooooo. It's going to be good.

I love my trainer too, Whitney. She is exactly what I need. I honestly am so excited to start this journey and do something I know I can achieve. It is going to take a lot of will, determination, and hardwork... and I am so ready. I just need the love and support of those around me to help me stay on track and not tempt me with delish food... or tell me... "it's okay if you skip the gym just ONE day." well... that one day turns into TWO days... THREE days... and so forth. Or to tell me.. "one bite isn't going to hurt." oh it's going to hurt alright! I'm not paying to just throw my money away. haha I'm paying to learn and to get me to understand what I need to do and how I need to do it, and to get the results I am looking for. :)

I was told a few days ago that I need to start drinking 1 to 1 1/2 gallons of water PER DAY! okay, those who know me know I drink a lot of water... and that's ALL I drink. I don't drink soda or juice.. nothing of that sort... but when I started drinking that 1-1 1/2 gallon range... holy hanna. THAT'S A TON. I literally have to pee every 5 seconds... and when I do I obviously wash my hands after.. well after going to the bathroom several times an hour... and washing my hands that much, my hands are starting to get super dry. To me... DRY SKIN IS THEE WORST FEELING. ugh. but I feel good. :) so I guess that's worth it, right?

Anywho... I'll be posting my progress and such throughout the coming weeks and try to be as positive as I can. This is going to be such a great experience... So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment