Sunday, June 19, 2011

Progress

yeah... one last hoorah.

I really need to start getting my priorities in line. I have been too much of a push over, and it's not okay. I've totally been slacking on writing my papers for my research class... that I told myself I would get done at the END of APRIL. Where are we now? Oh yeah the MIDDLE/END of JUNE... and I still haven't done them.

Also... eating/working out... yeah I've failed there too. I've been working out except the last three weeks now I've slacked. SO! No more slacking. Giving myself a good 12 weeks of perfection. I got me a personal trainer. yep! and honestly... I am SO EXCITED! I'll probably be posting a lot on how it's going... just to give me a little extra motivation aside from what the trainer will give me. and in all honesty... I'm really excited to learn about all of it. Partly the reason is because I've been really thinking about majoring in human performance... and I think this would be a good start. Speaking of majoring... That's another thing on my list... go talk to my school advisor and tell her how much I screwed up the last 3 years of school... and start ALL OVER on a BRAND NEW MAJOR! eff. I feel like I'm going to be a super senior. haha. I'm tired of school. so so tired of it.

anyway... here's to Sunday, June 19 to my last hoorah. My last day of being a push over. My last day of saying, "oh I'll do it." Now or ever, baby.

It's about time I start accomplishing things for myself.

A challenge will be so good for myself.

Something to prove.

Something to be proud of.

Something to make me feel whole.

Something to give me just what I need.





Pulling your confidence through
Some courage is well overdue
I believe solely in all your promise
Why waste a second in doubt
You could be helping you out
Keeping your head in the clear

No comments:

Post a Comment