Monday, May 16, 2011

the big two

i've been feeling four hundred thousand emotions latley, and i'm not so sure i like it. i've been trying very hard to hold it all in and not make it into anything... which is what i'm still doing and to be honest i think i'm doing pretty darn good at keeping it in. but i'll save those thoughts and feelings for the journal.

there isn't much meaning for a post such as this one... but to casually state how my day was. easy. easy is what it was. i worked only until about 1 p.m. to then find myself in the seat of a large movie theater watching bridesmaids. the best part was, i got paid for it. after my movie i took a little trip to the salon where my lovely friend put some color to my head. after that... ron came up and we headed to texas roadhouse for our TWO year anniversary dinner. two years ago that hot man took me to the roadhouse for our very first date where we talked for almost a good three hours. oh how time flies. it really is a crazy thought to think that you've known someone for so long... when there's people out there who haven't even known their OWN spouse's for that long.

anywho...
ron shared this great little youtube vid with me today... and to say the least, i teared up. it got me good. this is such a beautiful song in general and this guys voice - to die for. seriously, take a listen.





"I’ll follow you into the park, through the jungle, through the dark
Girl, I’ve never loved one like you"
"We laugh until we think we’ll die, barefoot on a summer night
Nothin’ new is sweeter than with you

And in the sticks we’re running free like it’s only you and me
Geez, you’re something to see."

"Ahh, Home
Let me come Home
Home is whenever I’m with you
Ahh, Home
Let me come Home
Home is when I’m alone with you"


2 comments:

  1. i love this song! and i totally agree about the knowing someone for so long, but its so much better to wait and really know the person before getting married. people who get married after knowing each other 3 months blow my mind.

    Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!!! It only gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 110% Ashley! I am so excited for you to get married though. it's going to be amazing, and you're going to be such a beautiful bride! ah! yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete