Sunday, November 13, 2011

bittersweet between my teeth

I need to start being okay, I swear. I am okay, just somedays I'm really not. It's "the bittersweet between my teeth... trying to find the in between." I couldn't find a better lyric to best discribe how I feel. Bittersweet. Sad yet trying to be happy. I at least try to get out and do things, but sometimes I don't want to. I want to sit with myself. Yeah, like that's good for me, right? Distractions is what I need, mostly.



Now, how I said we were going to Seattle, not so much. Plans have slightly changed, we are heading to Cali. California...... here we come! We're going to fly into LA and head to Disneyland for a little festive holiday. Tara is going to meet up with us, and I couldn't be more happy. This trip cannot come soon enough. Less than a month, I am on the count down. I need to get out of this place, even if it is just for a few days. Who knows, maybe I'll stay? ;) just kidding. I wish. Don't you want to do that sometimes? Just randomly pick up and start something new? I do but I don't. I love the people in my life way too much to just leave, yet I would love to be somewhere else in my life. Somewhere fresh.









No comments:

Post a Comment