Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'll be okay

There are somedays where I think I feel just fine and others where I wanna break. This weekend was a weekend that I thought I was going to break. I had bridals showers, wedding receptions - love all around. I thought it was going to kill me from the inside out, but it didn't. I held on strong. I was so delighted to see people at their finest. I loved seeing the love in people's faces and how excited they were about one another. It made me so happy for them and their new lives. I wish them the best, as well as myself.

I'm also excited about a little trip I am going to take with my love, Madison to Seattle in a month. It will be a nice little get away to somewhere I haven't really ever explored. I love the feeling of going somewhere new and experiencing something totally different. I've been really excited about it because it's something we are BOTH in dire need of. Especially as of late. She's been such an amazing person in my life (since birth), I literally don't know what I would do without her. She's been one I can always depend and count on in need of anything, and I only have a select few that I can do that with. It's funny when you are there for others far too much when they need you, but when the tables are turned those people are no where to be found. Yet they say they're there for you. I guess it really goes to show the importance of you in their life, right?


1 comment:

  1. Sam, I love this! You are an amazing person! :) If you ever need anything, just let me know. And as for you and Madi going to Seattle...LUCKY!! I know you two will have SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete