Tuesday, November 8, 2011

filled and gone

so overwhelmed. I've got too much on my plate right now, technically I shouldn't even be writting this blog because I have so much to do - but I can't help it. I need to write. I'm frustrated and just sad really. Night's get to me, I dunno why. But they do. I've been working pretty much full time, going to school full time, and taking pictures/editing. I'm so behind on editing and I feel so bad because I don't get people their pictures within 2 weeks... but life gets hard sometimes that you just gotta focus on yourself. However, I keep focusing on the emptiness inside. Something that was once filled is completely gone. How can that be? Just gone? It doesn't seem like anythings really happened or is even real... yet I feel that hole that makes me want to be in tears. Maybe it's because of the holidays? I love the holidays. I'm one of those who starts listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween - I know... too much sometimes, but I don't even care. I love it. Today I listened to it all day and I just started thinking about family get togethers and people with their loves. I'm jealous. I want that back. I want a lot of things back.

I'm trying to be okay. I am okay.

Love and death are two uninvited guests. Nobody
knows when they come, but both do the same work.
One takes the heart, and the other takes its beat.

 "there's a season in your eyes... and a fever on your breath."

1 comment:

  1. "I know there was something before you. I just can't remember what it was. Before you there was me. So on your way out, figure out a way to return that feeling. It's the least you can do. Before you was so long ago. Before you, I was something you fell in love with. Watch what I do with after you. Goodbye.

    I remember what it was so well.. before you, I had this beautiful soul that was untouchable. before you, I was proud and dignified and mysterious. after you, nothing has changed. it wasn't easy, but I have not lost myself because of you."

    ReplyDelete