Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wanderlust

So randomly today I decided to look up tours to different countries and such, well I want to go to China, badly. I literally started thinking of how much I would spend and whatnot, I immediately e-mailed my mom and asked in all seriousness if she would take a trip to China to me at the beginning of December. Yes, I said December. Pretty much ONE month. Pure spontaneity. How fun would that be, though? Seeing the Great Wall in Beijing to the "Venice of the East" in Shanghai. It's a 8 day tour - which is perfect. I just have this desire to travel and see the world. I want to see new things. I want to experience something that I never have before. I want to see different cultures. I want to soak up the wanderlust of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment