Saturday, September 8, 2012

Untold Stories


It's been a long while... Once again. I try not to neglect my blog too much, however; it seems as if I'm doing that quite well. I wish I were one of those people who had a way with words. Ya know, someone who can speak well and write beautifully. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people. I write, but my words just jumble, I talk but my brain goes faster than my mouth allows and I just can't seem to spit out what I fully want to say. I guess that's why I blog. I say things that may not make sense to others, or may not have any meaning whatsoever to anyone... But that's okay - because my blog is for me. It reflects how I feel without having to give the whole story. speaking of stories, isn't it crazy how everyone has a story? yet no one fully knows it... Besides yourself? That's what makes us unique. We've all been somewhere. Our stories create us. They serve a great purpose in our lives. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for my story. It's a story that will be untold... But my 23 years of life has given me much. Even stories of people who share a special place in my heart... They affect me. They give me a whole new level of life. I respect people so much for their lives and what they offer. People are so beautiful in so many ways. Whether they be strong, smart, loving, shy, or hold integrity - everyone has something beautiful, some people just refuse to see it because they're so quick to judge. I'm not saying I'm perfect by any means because I'm guilty of this as much as the next person but I sure try and do the best I can. I know people judge me and whatnot and that may be partly why I've laid low on the blog. Not wanting people to know certain parts of my life because I know how they'll react or have something to say. But I just want you all to know one thing... I am immensely happy. My heart is so full that it terrifies me. I've never met anyone that puts a bigger smile on my face - and for no reason. I never knew the feeling that people would talk about... Until now. He makes me glow. He makes me giddy. He makes me laugh. He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. He makes me, me. He is the feeling that is indescribable. I am so lucky that he's mine. And for the record, it does 'just happen.' :)



Try to catch my breath to see if I'm still breathing
Touch my heart to make sure it's beating
It's like I'm falling in love


I so love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment