Sunday, January 1, 2012

Create

January 1, 2012..... TWENTY TWELVE! I never truly believed in the phrase "time flies" when I was younger. You have no obligation to anything and your time is free but once you step into the face of reality it literally is gone in a flash. I honestly cannot believe it is a dawn of a new year (as most of you feel the same) but I have more faith than ever that this year is going to be filled with wonderful surprises. I know there are always going to be those hard moments throughout the year but I am living for the moments that will bring me pure joy. I am so excited to leave the past year in the dark and move on toward greater things. However, it's always hard to just kick it all to the curb and start fresh because those moments that you endured throughout your life (the past year) has molded you into who you are right at this very moment. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the things that have gone on, even though most of them have been fairly brutal - it's apart of me.

Thinking about the new year and it just being another day somehow creates so much more meaning to me. Technically I could have started that new goal yesterday, a week ago, or even 60 days ago... but I wasn't ready. It's all in time. Each person is different and if the 'new year, January 1' helps you to get you where you need to be then go with it. I am. I'm creating so much more life this year.

2011 has brought many trials not only for my life but several amazing people that I know, at one point in time they never thought they would get through it... but here they are, standing stronger than ever today. I am so glad that those people are apart of my life and all of the great things they offer. I wish everyone nothing but the best year... because the best has yet to come!


(thanks, Ashley.)


No comments:

Post a Comment