Saturday, April 16, 2011

empowered

man.. this week has been crazy. so excited it was my last week of classes till next fall, and one more week with finals... ONE final! woooo! but i have been to the gym 5 days this week.. completely changed my eating habits... and i feel amazing. i honestly hate having to go to the gym, but when i'm there i absolutley love it. i feel so empowered after, and it helps me eat healthier to know that i just worked my freaking butt off. i love that i feel i have more energy and the fact that my 'diet' consists of CLEAN foods that keep me fuller longer and i still can eat every 2-3 hours. it hasn't been too hard so far, but i know there will be days  i'll struggle but i know i can do it because i REALLY i really want it. there will be days that i won't want to do it... but that's just one day farther away from my goal if don't do it. i love that i don't just want to sit in from of my t.v., instead i'm doing something. it's so exciting knowing that i am changing for the better and accomplishing the goal i have always wanted. just always remember.... don't change for anyone but YOURSELF. - and you can accomplish anything. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment