Monday, January 21, 2013

I don't know what it is - but something's wrong. I haven't felt this out of place in a long time. I am nothing but negative. all. the. time. I don't know what has gotten into me, but it needs to stop. I'm not my usual happy go lucky self and it's really starting to affect me. I need something. I need to see something and I need to make a change for myself. I constantly feel like I'm suffocating - but I'm the only one that can let myself breathe. I feel the constant need for perfection, in everything. But why? I do have perfectionist tendencies but I'm no where perfect so why am I acting in such a way? I can't pin point it; however, I think it's all apart of growing up. I need to feel like I'm constantly progressing and as of lately I don't feel that way at all. I know I'm too hard on myself and expect way more than I should out of myself and especially for what I can give right in this moment... but I think I need to put myself into something else (along with work and school). They say so often that voluteering is one of the best medicines. I haven't volunteered in quite awhile and I think it's time to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment