Monday, September 19, 2011

A special day

wowza. I haven't blogged in sometime, which is weird. I use to blog like there was no tomorrow. I guess that's the way life goes sometimes, you can't win them all. It's been almost a literal two months since I've said a peep on here, I want to say a lot has changed but that just isn't the case. I am back in the grind of work and school and... I just had a birthday. TODAY. It honestly was such an amazing day. Not that I did anything special, but I just felt special. I love that feeling. I love birthdays because it's customized to YOU. I went to work as I normally do, and as the day went on my lovely co-workers sang me happy birthday with a delightful peanut butter pie. To die for. On my lunch I went to Michaels Craft store (love that place) and picked up the cutest leopard print cupcake papers. I had planned to go home to make cupcakes for my cute friends that were coming over for dinner, but I didn't have to end up making them because my sweet mom got my favorite cupcakes from a cafe down the street. But before I had left work I was presented with a lovely surprise - FLOWERS. Now, what girl doesn't love her a fabulous bouquet of flowers? This girl sure loves them. It made my day! I have the best guy around. :) Hands down - he was also a trooper and came up for my ALL girls dinner. He met some of my friends that he hadn't met before and they just loved him, but not as much as I do. It was fun gathering around the fire on the deck at my house - full of laughter and stories. I honestly could not have asked for a better birthday.

22 is going to be a sweet ride, and I couldn't be more excited.






No comments:

Post a Comment