Friday, March 25, 2011

today i realized...

today i realized something...

it's okay to be happy. it's okay to be excited. it's okay to be silly. it's okay to laugh at stupid things. it's okay. the last while i've been struggling with how i feel - not that i'm not a happy person or anything but that i need to lighten up. life it too short to be anything but happy. i need to not take everything so serious. it is important to have somewhat of a balance... but i don't. i need to start focusing on the things that make me happy and who makes me happy rather than complain about how tired or stressed i am. i need to step out of my comfort zone and be someone great. i need to be more positive and optimistic about my own happiness and self, not just others. i am probably thee most positive person towards other people but i am my own worst critic - but who isn't? who cares if i fail a test? i'm better at other things. who cares if i don't do something up to their standards? they may be up to someone elses. WHO CARES. i need to be more confident in myself and find who i truly am and do the things that make me truly happy. i am so ready to just break out and stop worry about the risk of everything... just be a free spirit. i have so many important people in my life and i don't express to them enough of how much i love them and how much they mean to me. people, myself included need to let go of the past and look forward to the future and what is right in front of them because one day... it could be gone. i want to bathe in my own blissfulness and love every second of it. for instance.. when i hear a song my mind, body, and soul become so involved and i feel so passionate about what i'm listening to... i want to feel that way about every aspect of my life. i want to be excited about seeing someone who makes me happier than they know or about going on an exciting trip. isn't it so sad that i don't even know how to express my excitement? or even laugh? i laugh but not nearly as much as a human being should. LET IT GO SAM. those people who put you down and prevent you from being happy are toxic - forget all of those people and love life. wake up every morning and say today is going to be a good day... and believe it! believing is the best thing you can do. i want to believe in myself - believe that i can be happy, believe that i can do anything my heart desires. believe it from the bottom of my gut. that i can be anything, do anything, want anything, deserve anything. i deserve to be nothing but blissfully happy.











1 comment: