Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Book




Remember that time I used to blog all the time? It helped me. It's been a long time since I've actually said  anything. I have; however, have written post but did not post my words. I did it for me. I see it, I read it and I listen to MY words. I've often felt that it's my escape even though I'm not good with them. My life in the last year has changed.... Yet alone in the last few months. I often don't give myself enough credit for what I'm trying to accomplish. You might ask what that is... My goals are important to me. To buy a house, to finish school, to continue to try and be the best person I can be. I'm accomplishing two of those things. I've stopped being the best person I can be. I think it is because my tank is... Well, it's just empty. It needs to be refueled. I continue to try and try but nothing changes, nothing is being done. I sit and wonder if I'm too much, too needy? Too emotional? Too wishy washy? And I can't help but tell myself, no, it's not because of those things. I just need to be cheered on every once in a while, to know that I am doing okay, to know I'm only 24 and I'm doing okay. I just need to tell myself that no matter how much you want things to change or whatever the circumstance may be, you, and only you are in control. I need to realize that some people just won't ever be on my page, or even book for that matter, and that's okay. Let it be and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment